Although weddings are all about the bride and groom, who says the groomsmen can’t have their moment in the spotlight too? Picking your groomsmen’s style is just as important as deciding on the bridesmaids’ attire! While you might think the only option is a tux or a suit and tie…think again! There are all sorts of creative way to keep your groom’s best boys looking fresh, dapper, and unique. Check out our favorite picks below!
1. Mismatched Ties - who would have thought they’d look so good with matching suspenders?
2. Skinny Black Ties - These guys are smoking in this simple but classy style.
3. Casual Vests and Jeans - Dress it up with a boutonniere, collared shirt and tie, and you’re looking fly!
4. Mismatched with a Bowtie - These guys stuck with a color palette and matched with just a red bowtie…and they look great!
6. Colorful Slacks - Looks like these guys got the memo, and they know bright pants are in! Would you have your groomsmen in pink?
7. Light Suits - Forget the traditional black tux! These light suits are a cool alternative to the traditional groomsmen look.
8. Matching Fun Socks - Choose a pair of fun socks for the groomsmen to sport in (mostly) secret. Then surprise everyone with a revealing picture like this!
WHICH ONE WAS YOUR FAVORITE? TELL US ABOUT IT HERE: