After you get engaged, everything is a blur – all of sudden, you’ll be researching venues, having cake tastings, and look for the dress. But in all the madness, one thing stays the same: you still need you girls by your side. Picking your bridal party is a feat all in it’s own, but once you choose the girls who’ll be standing by your side on the big day, you need to ask them in style. I mean, they’re agreeing to go through this entire journey with you – DIY projects, dress fittings, tears, laughs – all of it.
We love the idea of popping the question to your bridal party with personalized pieces, along with a sweet card or note, of course. You can ask them individually or all at once over brunch and mimosas – it’s up to you! But make sure you’re well equipped to get the totally pumped about your wedding and feeling special with adorable, meaningful bridesmaid gifts! Not sure where to start or what’s out there? Here are our favorite pieces for asking your bridesmaids to stand with you on the big day!
1. Personalized necklaces, rings or bracelets: We love these crafty, effortless pieces from Madison Elizabeth Designs! Get each of your bridesmaids’ names specially crafted out of real gold or sterling silver wire to wear at the bachelorette, shower, and more. We’re in love with her custom necklaces, but the bracelets and rings are just as gorgeous.
2. Tie the Knot rings: This is a fun, simple trend that’s been popping up all over Pinterest lately – knotted rings! We love these lovely and elegant rings, and they’re perfect for your girls, who are helping you ‘tie the knot’.
3. Initial makeup bags: they’ll need to look good on your big day, so why not give them cute, custom makeup bags with their initials? They’re adorable, and guaranteed your girls will use these for years to come.
4. Custom silverware: these spoons are adorable and make a cute statement that are sure to charm any bridesmaid-to-be!
5. Monogrammed beer cozies: Are the girls in your bridal party your go-to for some real talk and drinks? Why not get them personalized beer koozies with their initals – perfect for the bachelorette or some wedding day-of sips!
6. Inital prints: I love personalized prints – they make wonderful gifts and always add a cute touch to any apartment or home.
LOVE THIS POST? LET’S BE FRIENDS: