Souvenirs are a great way to thank your guests for taking the time (and spending the money!) to attend your wedding. They also act as nice keepsakes for your guests to remember your special day. However, souvenirs can oftentimes come as an afterthought to brides and grooms wrapped up in the stages of planning the larger and more time-consuming aspects of the wedding day. And sometimes (depending on the souvenir), the cute little favors that you’ve created for your guests may go untouched or be thrown away after just a couple of days.
The solution to spending your time and money wisely on crafting the perfect souvenirs for your guests? Make your favors something that’ll satisfy their stomachs! Not only will your guests get the full use of your souvenirs (who doesn’t like a sweet treat?), they’ll appreciate the thought as they snack on a boxed piece of pie later that night, or grab a bottle of infused olive oil for that they’ll use later in the week. We’ve gathered our 10 favorite sweet and savory souvenirs – which is your favorite?
1. Grown up hot chocolate kits – for a winter wedding!
2. Cake pops to-go
3. Bottles of your favorite spices, for your guests to enjoy in their meals!
4. Chocolate bars wrapped in a little something extra – childhood photos – for a sweet touch.
5. Having a wedding on a farm or in the country? Gift your guests local honey.
6. S’mores packets – perfect if your guests have access to a fire pit later in the night!
7. Midnight snacks of soda and cookies – your guests will thank you later!
8. Infused olive oil is a classy and yummy treat.
9. This couple brought the farmer’s market with them and gave their guests fresh produce.
10. Mmmm…who doesn’t love pie?!
LOVE THIS POST? LET’S BE FRIENDS: