So your big day has come and gone leaving you happily married with a handful of stunning photos. What’s your next move? Sure you could stick those lovely prints in a regular frame or update your Facebook profile picture, but why not go one step further? Today we present you with 8 creative ways to display your wedding photos. We tried to include something for everyone so we hope you find a project that suits you!
1. Canvas Prints – Put your close up shots on canvas to show off the unique details of your wedding and give a romantic vibe to any room.
2. Artsy Portrait- Order a custom drawn wedding portrait for a truly unique piece.
3. Hand Painted Wedding Ornaments – How cute are these? Perfect for commemorating your first year as Mr. and Mrs.!
4. Future Something Old – Prepare for your little girls big day by making one of these bouquet charms with your wedding picture.
5. Peek-A-Boo Memories – Line your favorite clutch with fun wedding pictures to keep the loving spirit of your wedding day with you wherever you go!
6. Thank You Cards – Make your thank you cards that much more meaningful by including a sweet wedding shot.
7. Sticky Gram – Jazz up any metal surface with some awesome Sticky Gram magnets featuring your best wedding snapshots!
8. Dress Up Your iPad – Feel loved every time you go to work with one of these adorable custom ipad covers.
Will you be taking on any of these fun picture projects? If you do, send us a picture via twitter so we can share in the wedding photo awesomeness!
CREATE A FREE APP FOR YOUR WEDDING!