Congratulations – you’ve survived your wedding, and now you’re married! Next stop, a honeymoon with your new spouse. The next couple of weeks should be all bliss, luxury, and carefree travel…right?
Too often, planning and affording a honeymoon for a newlywed couple can be tough. This is especially true if both of you have been set back financially from your wedding. Luckily for you, with the tech resources out there, going on your dream honeymoon is easier than you think!
Most Romantic Getaways
Don’t know where to go or what to do? Browse Wanderfly.com! We love this savvy site, which compiles travel recommendations and reviews from people who have been to many of the world’s most popular destinations. Think of it like a Yelp created especially for travellers. You can search by travel destination, or narrow your search by what you’re looking for in a vacation, whether it be “adventure”, “romance”, “culture”, or something else. See what there is to do at your honeymoon destinations, read reviews on restaurants, hotels, and activities, and start making your honeymoon plans!
So you’ve planned your perfect honeymoon…now get your guests to pay for it with a honeymoon registry! If you haven’t heard of these nifty things, honeymoon registries are very much like regular registries, except … Keep Reading
While the days of Pan Am were all about dressing up and looking your best on your red-eye flight to France, airport style has changed drastically over the years. Though drinks on your Boeing 747 are no longer served in snazzy champagne glasses, that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t put in that extra effort when deciding what to wear. We really need to say goodbye to the days of velour jumpsuits and pajama bottoms. After all, you might meet Mr. right on the next flight you take! We’re not saying you have to let go of your comfortable flats or that over-sized cardigan of yours. In fact, our airport attire will have you breezing by security with no problems, and keep you looking fresh and fabulous for that cute guy sitting in seat 32A. Not to mention, if you’re escaping to an exotic island somewhere for your honeymoon, these looks are great options for your flight!
Skinny black jegging, Sandra pullover, Harrow booties, Longchamp Carry on
Button front maxi dress, Tube scarf, Storm thong sandal, Revival roller carry on
… Keep Reading
From left: Urban Outfitters Bedazzled Statement necklace, VS Polka Dot Bikini, Target Beach Towel, Urban Outfitters Classic Straw Fedora, H&M Bright Pink Necklace (In Stores), AA Nailpolish in Office
Happy Friday everyone! If you’re planning a weekend getaway anytime soon with your friends or family, we have a quick checklist of items you must pack with you. While the basics of what to pack are pretty obvious, (clothes, makeup, shoes) there are a few items that I like to keep with me to make sure I’m always prepared!
- Sunglasses: Sunnies are a must have, so you don’t always have to be wearing make-up.
- Floppy and fun hat: Great for keeping away the sun, and it’s a great stylish accessory.
- Swimsuit & Cover up: Make sure to pick a swimsuit that suits your body type, and it’s important to keep a cover up if you’re just lounging by the beach.
- Sunscreen: This is probably the number one most important item to carry, because no one wants to get a sunburn.
- Colored lip balm with SPF coverage: This way you can have some color on your lips all while protecting yourself from the scorching sun.
- Big tote bag: This is great for stowing away all of your little necessities.
- Nail polish & Nail polish remover: You’ll be showing off your toes, so you want to make sure they’re well-groomed with a fun nail polish color!
- Aloe Vera: Hopefully you don’t get a sunburn, but if you do aloe is a great soothing reliever.
- iPod, headphones & mini speakers: Music always get’s the party going, so be sure to create a kick-ass playlist so you and your friends can jam out while sippin’ on some beers!
- Jewelry: Fun rings, statement necklaces, and stud earrings are all great options to keep on hand. Even though you might think it will be too much for a day at the beach, a great statement piece will make you stand out and look fabulous!
- Camera: Sometimes it’s nice to get away from Instagram and take some natural pictures.
- A good book or magazine: For all you brides out there, a weekend getaway is a great time to catch up on the latest bridal trends.
- Big towel: This is great for water activities and laying on the sand.
We hope this helps, have an amazing weekend!
LET’S BE FRIENDS:
High-waisted two-pieces, outrageous cut-outs, funky fringe, and neon brights are just some of the sexy swimsuit trends this summer. Whether you’re planning a girls trip to Mexico, a tropical honeymoon getaway with your beau, or just lounging poolside, you’ll need a kick-ass bikini to wear. After you’ve worked so hard all spring for that amazing bikini bod, why not reward yourself by splurging on a new swimsuit? We’ve picked out six to-die bikini looks that will sure have heads turning as you strut your stuff! Oh, and don’t forget to snatch a sexy cover-up that matches!
L.Space Fringe Bikini
Girly Florals and Frills
Ruffled Triangle Bikini
… Keep Reading